Tuesday 15 January 2013

Script


We had felt that we didn’t need that much dialogue on our thriller because that we wanted to make the story more visual. My only having a couple of lines of dialogue this will also create less possibility for error, for example of that is telephone interference.
The only dialogue that we have in our thriller is:

“Can I get help with this one” - Guy

“Just one more thing. Jump in.” – Guy

Next Scene…

“I’m sorry that I dragged you into this” – Girl

“It’s all right, lets just go…” – Guy


Then the shooter interrupts the guys dialogue by killing him. Also we would have little dialogue in our thriller I believe that this will catch the attention of the audience, since there is almost no dialogue in the thriller the audience will be more aware when there is actual dialogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment