Monday 29 October 2012

The Decision of a Thriller

In our group we had decided on a opening thriller sequence which would be not to complicated to do and we had chosen a story which had the best storyline. There had been my storyline where the main plot was all about shooting and all this action type of thriller, and the other story had been a artistic thriller type. My group had turned out to like more of the artistic-thriller than a action-triller and they had chosen the other idea. When we had about to reach the final decision we had thought on which thriller sequence would be done easier, my thriller sequence involved gun shots and muzzle flares which they had thought it would be too hard, and the other idea didn't involve any special effects which would be much more easier. To be telling the truth I didn't enjoy the idea of the artistic-thriller because I enjoy doing all the special effects and I want to be at my full potential in editing, I had explained that to them but they thought it would take too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment