Thursday 22 November 2012

Incorporating Se7en into our Opening Thriller Sequence


From the opening sequence in Se7en I have I have a couple of ideas on continuing to creating our thriller idea even better. While I had been analysing the title sequence of Se7en I realised to create an intenseful opening sequence we are supposed to include more fast cuts to give more of a feeling of danger and where it would keep the audience on the edge of their seats. I also noticed that they include the names of the creators of the film when ever they have the chance in very fitting places. I had an idea of adding all the names in the movie into the actual scene where it would have motion with it, meaning that if there would be a car filmed using a hand held shot we would be able to go into After Effects and use motion track to track the text layer to the motion of the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment